We’ve had a pretty mild winter, but there’s still time for the cold to bite. You might be thinking about Spring clothes already but if you haven’t got a pair of boots or a coat, then get down to Ocean Terminal to see what’s on offer.
Here’s a selection of our favourite for men and women, available in Ocean Terminal.
1. Get your ice skates on and you’ll look like a retro Winter Princess in this stylish fur-trimmed coat. Fur Collar Pleated Skirt Coat, ￡95, TopShop
2. There’s nothing like a bit of on-trend leopard print to brighten up a winter’s day! Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat, ￡49.99, New Look
3. Versatile brown ankle boots, with zipped sides will see you through to Spring, £24.99, H&M
4. Stand out this winter in this on-trend 1960s style exaggerated dogtooth check wool coat. Dogtooth Check coat, ￡60 (was ￡120), Wallis
5. You won’t lose your footing in these brilliant Black Biker Boots, ￡45, Dorothy Perkins
1. A little bit of snow won’t bother these boots! Timberland EK Rugged 6in Boots, ￡150, Schuh
2. Keep warm with a hood and some fur. Bullet Snorkel Parka coat, ￡250, French Connection
3. Berry brogue boots are a smart winter work alternative to a shoe. J by Jasper Conran brogue boots, ￡99, Debenhams
4. Keep the icy chill out with a parka. Patch pocket parka, ￡89.95, Gap
5. Some old-school style in the shape of a camel overcoat? J by Jasper Conran overcoat, ￡145, Debenhams
*Please note that we always endeavour to feature items that are available in Ocean Terminal, however sometimes items featured may be out of stock, and prices may vary due to seasonal reductions