Michelle Keegan’s character Tina McIntyre has had a pretty rough week of it in Coronation Street! Poor Tina is not long for this world, we think. Who’d have thought that Rob could be so evil?!
But Michelle looked great at last weekend’s British Soap Awards where she eschewed the traditional dress code – ie, a dress – and went for a monochrome tuxedo look, which matched her partner Mark Wright perfectly!
Michelle’s jacket was white, with a black stripe detail. White is a big on-trend colour this year, and a white jacket is the easiest way to buy into the trend. A white jacket is also a pretty fail-safe summer wardrobe staple.
It’s an easy way to look bright and summery – just make sure you keep it clean. So, we’ve picked a Top Ten white jackets for you to get you started on your quest for your perfect white jacket for the summer.
From black trimmed natural white, to brilliant white linen, to pure white denim jackets and kimonos, there are plenty of styles out there to choose from.
Make like Michelle and mix your white jacket with black for a monochrome look. Or wear it with florals, or prints. A white jacket on white looks brilliant – mix your textures to add an extra dimension to your outift.
1. Isabela Drape Jacket, £130, French Connection
2. Linen mix jacket, £35, BHS
3. Black trimmed natural white jacket, £29.99, H&M
4. Button detail jacket, £29.99, H&M
5. White blazer, £29.99, H&M
6. White kimono, £14.99, New Look
7. Collarless blazer, £29.99, New Look
8. Bright white denim jacket, £54.95, GAP
9. Jacquard collarless open front jacket, £27.99, New Look
10. Cropped jacket, £140, French Connection
Please note that we always endeavour to feature items that are available in Ocean Terminal, however sometimes items featured may be out of stock, and prices may vary due to seasonal reduction