The Olympics start in Rio next month, but we know the best place to be in Brazil is on the beach – so here’s some Brazilian bikini style for you.
Brazilian bikini style means skimpy – the Brazilians love nothing more than less…skimpy bikinis are the law on the Copacabana and Ipanema beaches!
If you still have a summer holiday coming up, and you want to rock a skimpy string bikini, then you’re in luck – they’re on our weekly wishlist, a delightful dozen. Brazilian bikini style means string ties, skimpy triangle tops, and, if you are in the mood, bold patterns. But you might also like to keep things subtle in monochrome.
- Sequin bikini, top £24, bottoms, £18, Butterfly by Matthew Williamson @ Debenhams
- Tropical print, top, £12.99, bottoms £7.99, New Look
- Bold green, top £26, Bottoms, £15, Floozie by FrostFrench @ Debenhams
- Caged bikini, top £12.99, bottoms, £7.99, New Look
- Blue wrap bikini, top £14 (was £28), bottoms £16 (were £24), French Connection
- Black string bikini, top £14.99 (was £29.95), bottoms, £11.99 (were £24.95), GAP
- Crochet bikini, top £12.99, bottoms, £9.99, New Look
- Floral print, top £28, bottoms £24, French Connection
- Peacock print, top £12.99, bottoms £7.99, H&M
- Aztec tassel, top £14.99, bottoms, £9.99, New Look
- Peach frilled, top £12.99, bottoms, £7.99, H&M
- Striped bikini, top £14, bottoms, £12, Red Herring @ Debenhams