It’s Father’s Day on Sunday, so don’t forget. We’re thinking a bit more than a pair of socks or a mug through. We’re thinking it’s time to make dad ‘dapper dad’ – it’s never too late to introduce a bit of sartorial style to your dad!
Dapper dad needs just a few new items in his wardrobe, so we’ve compiled a Top Ten for you to choose from. You only need buy one or two to help dad on his way to dapper dad status. A tropical shirt, a bow tie, some pineapple print swim shorts add a huge bit of fashion fun to dad’s style!
A classic linen blend blazer works brilliantly with bold red chinos. Keep shoes simple, and the colour palette for the summertime version of dapper dad should be simple, but with a bit of vibrancy thrown in there.
No dapper dad is complete without a man bag of course, so make sure you get one of those on your list! A smart polo shirt always works, and if dad’s a football fan, then go for a classic World Cup themed t-shirt – way more dapper dad than a replica strip!
Here’s our Dapper Dad Top Ten
1. Polo shirt, £35, Hammond & Co Patrick Grant @ Debenhams
2. Red chinos, £14.99, H&M
3. Bow tie, £25, French Connection
4. Linen mix blazer, £59.95, GAP
5. Hat, £28, J Jeans by Jasper Conran @ Debenhams
6. Brasil World Cup T-shirt, £12.99, New Look
7. Tropical pattern shirt, £14.99, H&M
8. Rucksack bag, £75, French Connection
9. Pineapple swim shorts, £12.99, New Look
10. DC trainers, £50, Tonik @ Schuh
Please note that we always endeavour to feature items that are available in Ocean Terminal, however sometimes items featured may be out of stock, and prices may vary due to seasonal reduction